Calculate the sum of original estimates of all issue types to an Epic using Automation
Recently I faced the problem of finding a way to sum up the original estimate of all issue types of an epic, without the use of an addon. I was going to use only the native automation that Jira provides. At first my manager gave me a hint of this example to follow and I thought that "hey! I could use this to solve my problem in no time!".
How little did I know 
This example worked perfectly when you had stories and subtasks and you wanted to sum up story point. However my problem was a bit different. I had 4 different issue types (standard tasks) from which I wanted to sum up all original estimates and not story points. Long story short, after trying numerous ways and quite a few community proposed solutions, which in my case they didn't work, I came up with a kinda good workaround.