One of our users gets this error while attempting to transition subtasks to "Done". I have logged in from her account and I can transition the ticket as normal. Please note that there is a transition screen in place as well which she is not able to view prior to this error coming up.
Hi @Thanasis Nikolaou ,
It's that in Jira Cloud? As the error seems to be related to a Jira server?
Which browser is the user using, i.e is the same as yours?
Does only this user face the problem, if yes, maybe if the user clears the cash & cookies from the browser the error won't appear.
Hope it helps!
Hello @Magdalena Zhisheva , This error was presented in Jira Cloud.The browser used is google chrome with clear cache data but we will try clearing cookies as well.This problem is unique to this user's interface. When I log in from her account, I do not face this issue and I am able to transition as normal.Thank you very much for your support.
let me know if clearing the cash & cookies will work.
@Magdalena Zhisheva Thank you very much for your help. The user tried clearing cache only the first time as opposed to cache and cookies. Clearing both fixed the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.