Hello,
I am trying to search some tool much better than excel because it is very hard to maintain it. I have found "Absence Tracker" to control the absence of users during a sprint and "EazyBI" to create charts easily.
The problem is that I am new using these tools and I have not idea about how can I get the percentage of time that each user of the team has been available during the sprint. For example, for me 100% means that the user has been available the 10 days of sprint. But if the user has been 90% then it means that the user has had one day off (because the sprint have 10 working days)
Is it possible to get this kind of info to do after that a chart to see the percentage of availability per user?
Any help will be welcome!!
Thank you very much for your time.