Hi team,
While using Jira Cloud SM, how can I filter my tickets, based on a particular participant?
I tried running it in the JQL mode but it gave me errors (a red cross).
Cheers
Hi @[deleted],
Based on some testing I just did, It looks like when using the Request Participants in the filter that it uses the username (qm: ........) rather than the Full name to complete the filter.
When typing out the filter it does allow your to search by the full name to make life easy but when I selected a user it then corrected to the qm.... code so my filter looks like this:
Is this what your filter looks like?
Kind regards,
Suzi
Is the JQL for participant still in use? I have people that frequently used it in their query to find all tickets a specific user has been active on, and now it doesn't seem to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.