I'm looking for suggestions on how best to solve a particular use case, and I'm open to purchasing add-ons or additional Atlassian products. Our engineering team uses Jira Software to manage it's backlog and Agile workflow. Other departments in the company (understandably) don't want to dig around in boards and read through comment threads to understand the progress on issues they care about. Really what they want is:
- A list of clearly defined deliverables
- Each with a target delivery date
- And "latest status" update indicating where things current stand
In other words, they want a simple dashboard listing a bunch of things they care about and a quick summary of what is going on with that thing.
Any recommendations for how to implement something like this within Jira? We can go outside the tool to do this, for example by maintaining a status page on a wiki, but I'd love it if we could get some tool support for this. Any suggestions are welcome.