We have a need to automate our onboarding of staff from an IT perspective. When a new hire comes in, we need to set up and provide their PC and phone, and set up all of their required accounts, which are department specific. I would really appreciate advice on which project in Jira might be close or on the way to what we are after. The flow would be:
1) HR lodges a ticket. This will have the staff's name, title, department, start date, manager name, and which accounts and hardware is required. (Of course I realise a lot of these fields I would need to create).
2) After submission the company director would need to approve.
3) Someone assigns themselves in IT to the ticket. Each of the fields would need a comment field after them so IT can comment that the setup is complete.
4) After completion IT closes the ticket.
Is there anything close, or might it be better to start with one of the more generic JSM projects like "Facilities Service Management"..?