Hi all,
I am encountering an issue with a set of tickets that were assigned to a given Release/Fix Version. They are showing the wrong sprint associated with them.
These tickets were originally part of an inactive sprint ("The Important Sprint 2", a placeholder sprint), then got moved into our active sprint (called "Under Pressure"). We then completed that active sprint, so the board was closed out. Now, when I go to look at this release version's tickets using the Issue Navigator (Releases > Important Sprint 2 > View in Issue Navigator), it is showing the wrong sprint entirely. Under Sprint, it shows "Features", another inactive sprint, instead of "Under Pressure", the correct and recently completed sprint.

Now, when I go to the Backlog and expand the sprint "Features", none of these tickets can be found (I am guessing because they are done).
Any idea on why these tickets are pointing to the wrong sprint?
Thanks in advance!