Hi All,
We have a project LCOC that is only visible/accessible by a few people and another project ONW that is accessible by the larger user base. We are facing an issue where an issue on LCOC is linked to an issue on ONW and when a user makes a comment on the issue in LCOC it duplicates the comment onto the ONW issue. Making it visible to all users who have access to ONW (example below).

We would like this to either
- duplication to not be enabled at all
- or alternatively have those who can see the duplicated comment on ONW only be those with the correct access
The steps I have taken is be looking into the automation rules of both project's settings but was unable to find anything bespoke that might have caused it. I also checked the project permissions for possibility of removing visibility.
I believe that is it a generic setting that I'm not aware of.
Thank you in advance for any help here.