An automation rule triggers the error User '63db5b8dfb75f8568f602ce6' cannot be assigned issues. (assignee).
How can I find out what user this is? So I can correct he problem
As @Tobias H mentioned this is just a unique number assigned to each user due to GDPR compliance. You can copy that id and performed advanced search using JQL like for example assignee= 63db5b8dfb75f8568f602ce6 or reporter = 63db5b8dfb75f8568f602ce6 etc. You will come to know who this user is.
Hi Ominderaa!
I would first look at your automation and see if it has a step to assign an issue directly to a user.Secondly, I would look at the Error message in the Audit log and look at the Associated items, follow the issue link and see which user performed the action that triggered the automation.
(The "63db5b8dfb75f8568f602ce6" is just a unique identifier for one of your users, all users have a different one.)
Oh, that's smart, hadn't thought about the possibility to return the user through advance search. TIL!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.