Hi
I am trying to use Jira Automation to sum up the original estimates on the subtasks of a parent user story.
I have tried to follow through the advice on some articles, but I am hitting two issues:
Here are the 2 previous articles I looked into:
Here is my current automation flow:
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Simon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by it is failing? Is there an error? Does it run and nothing happens?
Can you share the audit log for the rule when you run it?
Hi John
Yes it runs but doesn't do anything - see screenshot
Can you share the actual audit log?
I just manually ran the Automation and looked at the Audit log, but no log is being created.
Simon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.