I can see the "Export to word" and "Export to PDF" options, but can't see the "Export to XML" option.
Could it be because the space is in a Free plan ?
Are you trying to export a single page to XML or the whole space? The XML option is only available if you go to Space settings > Export space.
I want to export the whole space
And the "Export Space" is not showing in "Space settings" (I'm Site and Org admin)Also, the problem is that all the users that were added as Space admins are no longer in the company.
You need to be space admin in order to export the space and have the export permission, being site and org admin does not guarantee that you have that permission. If you are not space admin you can always change that from Settings > Space permissions.
Problem is, Space permissions is not being showed to me either :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.