I have a scheduled rule via CRON that runs at the end of day to compile a list of all issues with a given label "notify" and send out a single Slack message containing a list all of the corresponding issue keys. At the end of this rule I would like to remove the "notify" label from every issue, so that they are not included the next time this automation runs; however, I am unsure how to accomplish this.
Here is a screenshot of my what I was trying:

My attempt to remove the label via {{labels.remove("notify")}} successfully removes "notify" from the list of labels that gets printed; however, it does not actually remove that label from the issue.
My other attempt was to include the Edit Issue action; however, when I try that I receive the following error:

I understand why I'm receiving that error (I'm not specifying any JQL for the trigger); however, is there anyway to force Edit Issue to use the results of a Lookup Issues action?