I am currently trying to create a dashboard about resource allocation using data from Jira. How can I export data about ALL projects and issues from Jira?
Hi @Vidhi Soni
Welcome to community!
I suppose the article https://www.adaptavist.com/blog/export-from-jira-to-excel will help you.. You will have to design your filter query to get the data that you want to export out
@Vidhi Soni
If you need an Excel output instead of CSV, an option you can try is Better Excel Exporter for Jira Cloud. It is a dedicated Excel exporter app for all your Jira data, that even comes with a template specifically for Jira project detail export.
Read more about exporting a Jira project report to Excel and browse sample exports to get an idea of what is possible.
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.