Hi and welcome!
As the message says: The info provided in your request is not valid. Your REST request should be conform the REST API docs.
With little information in your question, it's not really clear what you are trying to do. Please elaborate.
Regards,
Jeroen
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-projects/#api-rest-api-2-project-post
I use this rest api
Hi,
So you try to create a project, but please provide how you are doing the call, the payload you are providing .. because something seems te be wrong with that.
https://valoro.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/project
To those that may find this problem I struggled a while to fix this, turns out my account was missing the permission to be able to edit issues on my project, no matter how I tried to reformat my request it would throw this error and JSON could not be processed, or was badly made. That may have been the case but check with an admin to make sure you have edit permissions enabled. Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.