I have joined an existing team and Jira workflow has been split into two boards, one for UXD and one for delivery. So I currently have access to 3 boards for this one project UXD board (contains UXD workflow) Delivery board ( contains engineering workflow) and the combined board as one workflow
Each board has a different amount of issues in the backlog
UXD Board = 329 issues (This seems to be the correct backlog as it only contains issues in the backlog status)
Delivery Board = 420 issues (None of which are in the backlog status)
Combined Board = 749 issues (Which are across a variety of in progress and done statuses)
When I filter the combined board on issues with the backlog status it shows me 325 out of 855 (A different number of total issues than before I apply the filter)
So I guess I have 3 questions
1. Why is each board showing me a different backlog size
2. Why are two boards showing issues which are in the in progress and done statuses
3. How do I fix this?
Thanks