Hellomy team maxed out the 30 SLA limit, Does requesting additional SLA goal to JIRA support requires payment? Thanks
Hi @SBACTL_JRFontanilla
I don't think you can pay more to have more SLA goals. I think that is the limit. You would probably need to upgrade to an Enterprise version of Cloud (Very expensive!) to create additional instances with more SLAs for each instance.
@John Funk hello. i've seen comment about asking JIRA support for additional SLA goals. But those comments were posted last 2020. they said it is possible to ask for addition SLA to JIRA Support but I'm confused if its free .
Sure - give that a shot and see what they say. :-)
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@John Funk does asking support free here? Sorry I'm new to JIRA
I commented to you in your duplicate request, but I will repeat my answer here.
Changing the tariff plan is expensive, so I advise you to install SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on developed by my team. For a much lower price (or even for free), it will provide you with many more options and extensive functionality for controlling SLA.Try the 30-day trial version and find out how it suits you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.