Is it possible to recreate this formula in Jira Cloud Structure?
//Granularity - length of the bar chart in pixels
WITH multiProgressBarWithImage(progressArray, maxProgress, imagesArray, imageForRemaining, granularity) = (
WITH bar(width, image) = (IF width > 0: """!$image|height=20,width=$width!""" ELSE ""):
WITH barCounts = progressArray.MAP(FLOOR($ / maxProgress * granularity)):
progressArray.INDEXES()
.MAP(bar(barCounts.GET($), imagesArray.GET($)))
.MERGE_ARRAYS(bar(MAX(0, granularity - barCounts.SUM()), imageForRemaining))
.JOIN("", "", "")
):
WITH todo = COUNT#truthy {status = "to do"}:
WITH inProgress = COUNT#truthy {status = "in progress"}:
WITH done = COUNT#truthy {status = "done"}:
WITH link(name) = """https://www.example.com/images/$name.png""":
multiProgressBarWithImage(
ARRAY(todo, inProgress, done), COUNT{1},
ARRAY("Red", "Orange", "Green").MAP(link), link("Gray"),
200
)
This is the multi-tiered progress bar based on images. When I put it in a column, it renders as text like it doesn't understand the code. I know color has changed, but before I pursue a long dead end path, just want to verify it's even possible to render images in the formula column like this with cloud structure.
I'm using Structure Cloud version 1.53
thanks