Hi All,
I have an automation between my service desk project and my software project. Where when a ticket in the software project changes status it will put a comment on the linked ticket in the service desk project that development has started.
In order to achieve this I made a global automation where the scope is multiple projects and the project listed are my software project and service desk project.
I am however running into an issue when there is a ticket in the software project and another linked ticket is also in the software project it puts a comment that the development has started. This is however incorrect as I would like the automation to only run when the linked ticket is in the service desk project.
Is there a way where I can define the trigger issue as a condition or trigger project as a condition?
I can not seem to add an attachment with a screenshot of the automation but it is currently configured as:
Trigger - When:issue transitions From: Dev on Deck To: In progress
Condition - Project = GPS (This is the software project)
Branch - For linked issues (All link types)
Action - Then: Add comment to issue "This ticket has begun development"