I'm trying to do customizations on "Two dimensional filter statistics" gadget, but in the "saved filter" field, search result doesn't show the project's board that I want to add.
Hello @Armine.Karapetyan2
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
The selection list doesn't show boards. It shows saved filters. You would need to look for the filter used by a board rather than the board itself.
You can click on the Advanced Search link below the list field to search for specific filters and projects.
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill I did advanced search, but it's still useless. Can you please direct me how I can create a filter for a project?
Go to the issue search, run a search for "project = XYZ", save it as a filter. It will then be listed in the gadget's filter selection.
Thank you very much @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- it worked!
I am trying to use this gadget but the search filter does not find my saved filter. Any ideas as to why it cannot find the saved filter. I edited the filter to share with any logged in user so there are no restrictions on the filter access.
Hello @Kerri Warmus
Please provide a screen image of your attempt to search for the filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.