I would like to experiment with commenting on documents.
I uploaded a Word file to a page and put it in view mode. However, I do not see the little menu at the bottom of the view window, where I might find the comments pin.
http://screencast.com/t/tGzAAuKB (image of the little menu I'm referring to)
Any suggestions as to why I don't have / can't find that function?
Hello Jim,
You can use this way:
image2016-6-5 20:54:8.png
Lemme know if you have any doubt.
Regards,
Lameck.
@Jim Johnson, did it help you?
Thanks for your response.
This is what I see. (FYI I'm using Cloud)
2016-06-06_10-21-11.png
2016-06-06_10-23-12.png
2016-06-06_10-24-25.png
No comments menu visible in the "View" of the document.
Did you try with .PDF? And another situation is I do not only attached the file, I put the file at the page.
Try do this:
I think you need to use the macro to files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.