Hi, I'd like to create a high-level roadmap view in the form of a table in Confluence where:
- Each row of the table is a swimlane (I can pull this from a picklist/enum from each issue in Jira)
- Each column in the table is an estimated quarter in which it will ship (I can pull/derive this from a different field from each issue in Jira)
But, since there are lots of rows and columns, is there any way for me to automate the creation of this table, other than the straightforward way of creating the table, and then populating each cell of the table with a unique Jira Issue macro, each with its corresponding unique JQL string to pull the right things for that row/column, and rinsing and repeating this Row x Column times?
Can't help but wonder if there's some really cool thing I'm missing that would allow me to parameterize the JQL query for that Row/Column and blow out that whole table without doing nearly that much work (and maintenance!).
Anyone?