Hi all,
I'm a new Jira Service Management user and need some help.
I would like to use different request types in Jira and automatically connect the right request type to incoming e-mails. However, we're using different e-mailadresses. To assign the issue to right request type, I need to use the combination of the e-mail adress and the reporter/customer.
Since I can connect only one 1 e-mail address to my Jira Service Management project, I would like to use e-mail aliases. Customers are sending mails to three different aliases:
- alias1@company.com
- alias2@company.com
- alias3@company.com
I would like to set up the automations as follows:
- If the e-mail is being send to alias1@company.com and the customer belongs to customer group X, change request type to A.
- If the e-mail is being send to alias2@company.com and the customer belongs to customer group X, change request type to B.
- Etc.
The question is how I can both use the aliases and customers (reporters) in the automation. Could someone help me out? Your help is much appreciated.