Hi everyone,I installed this app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223783/create-multiple-subtasks-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview) to jira cloud, software development type of projectIt was working correctly but suddenly disappeared from the top bar of the taskThere's no button "Multiple subtasks" that used to be right next to "Create subtask"I tried reinstalling the app but it didn't helpNone of the project settings have been changedDo you have any ideas why it happened and how to fix it?
Thanks!
Hello @Alexander Shilin
Did you try clicking the ... button to the right of the Issue Tree button to see if it is listed there? Perhaps there are too many app to display all the buttons now, and you'll find some under the ... button.
@Trudy P Claspill hello,yes I checked it but multiple subtask app isn't there (although it's installed)
Is there a way to adjust which icons to display?
I am not aware of any options for adjusting which buttons display.
I advise you to contact the support team at the vendor of the app through their email link on this page:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223783/create-multiple-subtasks-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Or, contact Atlassian Support directly. A Jira, Site, or Organization administrator can open a case through this page:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.