Is there any aql queries present or we have to change the setting of config file,of jira asset discovery
Hi @Anupamshaw
In order to avoid those duplications in your assets, I think you could configure your "Host" object through "Attributes" button and change the attribute "Name" to be unique.
Also, you can configure your Assets import, on "Host" object and keep the attribute "Name" as the only identifier. So, for the next imports, Assets will identify your previously created server and just update it with the new information.
Thanks for the reply@Gustavo Delazari Borges If you will configure Your "host"object through "Attributes"and make "Name"or any attribute as unique then you will not be able to make duplicate asset having "Name"or that attribute as same,but my ,doubt is that if i want to delete the pre-existing duplicate asset how to do that operation .I know there is a Bulk delete option present but how to classify object which are duplicate on the basis of some attribute.
I just found out something that might help you. I was looking for some documentation related to your question and I found this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/duplicated-attribute-values-in-insight-objects-with-cardinality-maximum-1-1114816155.html
It seems that this Assets Health Check can look through your objects and identify those who have the identifier attribute duplicated.
I have tested this and it brought me the "Host" objects that have same "Name".
Hi @Gustavo Delazari Borges
So how to check the SQL query in the AQL field.
Please give a brief description about how and where we can check the SQL queries to find same name of the hosts.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.