Hi
I want to add some custom fields to Project details page is that possible. if possible how can we achieve.
Hi Vishnu,
That isn´t possible. Exist that app where you have a project fields!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/projectrak-project-tracking-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hope this help!
Hello @Vishnu Vardhan Chenna ,
I hope you are doing good!!
By default, this functionality is not available out of the box .
Regards,Mayur
Hi @Vishnu Vardhan Chenna
I´m Jose from DEISER, I´m responsible for our product marketing
Nice to greet you!!
Of course, as David told you we have an app where you can customize and create all your field as you want.
Our app is Projectrak, You can find all the documentation on the link and you can find too different videos to understand this app, but if you need something more please contact me directly, or you can request us custom demos or any questions on this link
@David A thanks a lot for your recommendation Hope this app helps you if not please reach me and we can talk whenever you want
KR
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.