My team uses a Jira Service Management project in Jira 8.13.
We have a single SLA set up, with goals that distinguish by calendar (Australia, NZ, or India) and priority (Minor/Trivial or a higher priority).
Occasionally an issue gets resolved without an SLA timer appearing on it.
Usually this is because the assignee got added after resolution. My team has changed their behaviour so this almost never happens any more (win!).
However, I'm still seeing a few issues that are resolved without an SLA timer. None of them have the anti-pattern I already know about (resolving before selecting an assignee). I need help identifying what's going on.
Can you help me play Spot the Difference? Or point me to problems I haven't noticed?
Here's the config of the SLA:

Here's an issue with an SLA timer (this is GOOD):


Here's an issue without an SLA timer (this is the BAD one):

