Hello,
I was wondering if there is any way to automatically assign a user to a group based on their department.
I could not really find anything related to that in a cloud environment.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi @Toni Schellner
Orgnization information is stored in Active Directory , if you want to add user to a group in accordance with org info , you can try Atlassian native SSO solution ACCESS
Regards,
Tom Zhu
Hey @Tom Zhu
we are already using Atlassian Access SSO and Provisioning. I am just not quite sure, if I can take the department info from Azure AD and assign groups based on that info. If it is possible I am unsure how to do it exactly.
I was able to map department and organization to the user profile, just not sure how to do it with group assignments.
If you could lead me to any documentation, it would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Toni
Tutorial: Configure Atlassian Cloud for automatic user provisioning
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.