Users are having both access on site and Jira Software. But, still unable to access the account. May I have a resolution for the issue.
Thank you
Hi @kumari.yatam
can you provide more details? E.g. what page they try to access (login page? or some issue? or a board?), what they see when opening the page, what they enter and what (error) message they receive.
Thanks
Harald
When I try to click on Jira work environment after logged in, it is navigating to service desk page.
ok, this looks like "Jira Work Management", that I am not familiar with. Maybe you change the tag of your question from "jira software" to "jira work management", then someone from there can pick it up.
Sure Thanks.
Jira Work Management is currently the core of Jira, not Jira Software.
Could you show us what makes you think the user has Jira Software access?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.