I have a Confiforms Form on Page 1 and the user submits a request using this form. This form has multiple fields, and the same form is used for multiple units. The user selects a dropdown for a unit and submits the form after filling in other details, some of which are mandatory and some not mandatory.
This form (Page 1) has a field called EngagementID which is an Autonumber, which is generated for every new form filled and submitted. This was started from 1000 to give 4 digit EngagementID numbers from the start.
I have a Page 2 where all records related to Unit X are shown using the TableFilter Macro and the ConfiForms TableView Macro, where only certain fields are shown so that operators updating requests assigned to them can edit the fields shown by double clicking on them. This page was automatically sorted by ascending order of EngagementID, or rather ascending order of being created. Since this was not convenient to most people who like to see the latest at the top, I edited the page to sort the ConfiForms TableView Macro with the conidtion "EngagementID DESC" in the box below "Ordering/Sorting rules to apply on entries dataset". This was working fine until the number of rows increased to more than 1999. Now EngagementID # 1999 is at the top, sorted until EngagementID 1000 and them we have 2006, 2-005, 2004 and so on. By clicking on the EngagementID column twice shows it from 2006, 2005, ... 2001, 2000, 1999, ... as I want it to normally show.
Is there something I am missing which prevents it from showing this normally?
My confluence version is 7.19.0 (GUI6.2023-01-27.04:46: 3d6bd134)