I'm trying to use the {{fieldChange.from}} smart value on an automation that is triggered on the "labels" field changes.
The goal is to check when was a certain label added to the labels field.
There is a first condition to check if the labels field includes the label I'm checking.
On a second condition, I'm using this smart value on an "Advanced compare condition" to check if the labels field before the change did not include a specific label. For this I'm using a "does not contain" condition to make sure it does not contain that specific label.
I could have swear that a week ago this was working perfectly, but now I realised that the advanced compare condition is always returning true.
I don't want to check the fieldChange.fromString because I may get false positives if there is a label that partially matches the label I'm checking (ie: alonglabel would give me a false for "long" on a "does not contain" comparison).
So, shouldn't the does not contain comparison work on the raw value for the labels field the way I'm expecting it to work, or do you suggest a different approach for this?