We are using Greenhopper for the Agile cards view. I have several different workflows for different tasks / issue types. But on the card view obviously some of the workflow states map to the same column.
We have some subtasks whose final state is Done, but you can "reopen" / "rework" the subtask for various reasons. This is part of our workflow that I wrote. However after moving a sub tasks to the Done state, when we reopen it and move it out of done, the issue name keeps the strike-through that was added when the issue was put into the Done state.
I would like to remove the strikethrough if any issue / sub-task is moved from the Done state.
I've lookd at several similar threads:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/95752/strike-through-on-resolved-issue
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/115319/removing-strike-through
But the answers never clearly stated how to do this. I've spent a bunch of time in the workflow editor and trying to edit my states / transitions. I've looked at the properties / conditions / validators / post-functions.
No where am I seeing where when an issue / sub-task is moved to Done that it marks the issue as Resolution: "fixed".
I know the solution would be to change my transition from Done to my not-done states to set the issue resultion to be: "Unresolved" - but I have no idea where / how to do this. If I had found where it was switching the issue to resolution "fixed" then I would have copied that method for unsetting the resolution on state transition - but I could not.
Any help would be appreciated.