Hi,
Say I generated a smart value list from a JQL ListOfNames which is {{lookupissues.MyNames.distinct}}.
How can I now iterate over this list using a smart value SomeName and use that value each time in a JQL query?
Thanks
@Dd
I'm not seeing a great way to do this. What are you trying to accomplish?Thanks, Kian
What I'm trying to achieve is as follows:
Say I have open tickets that can be related to CARs. Cars is a Custom field and I have different models.
I would like automation to run a JQL of all the open tickets.
Go through the lookup list and pickup all the distinct car models in open tickets.
Then loop over the list of distinct models.
For each:
Does that make it clearer?
Thanks @Dd
I was able to get something to work!
The general configuration looks like this:
This looks awesome. I'll try it!
Question though - I assume (based on what you wrote) that there's a way to see the actual output of a smart value. Where can I read how to do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.