I need to generate the time-tracking report vs the original estimate or vs SP without using any plugins for the particular sprint. Is there any free plugin for the cloud version of JIRa for min 10 users?
Hi @NAMANBOOKDEPOT , thanks for your question and welcome to the community!
There are a few reports on time tracking that come with Jira -
Have you tried these yet?
You can always write a filter query and add the columns for 'Time spent' and 'Original estimate' and add this to a dashboard filter gadget -
It depends on what you want to do and see. I hope this helps.
Thanks, @Valerie Knapp for the resolution but in the Time tracking reports the data for the complete project wise, I need time tracking data for a particular sprint wise. Is there any way to fetch that data?
Hi @NAMANBOOKDEPOT , in that case, I would just add the Sprint to the advanced issue search and use a dashboard filter gadget to track the results -
I think, as I said, the reports that come with Jira are somewhat limited but with a filter query, you could get closer to the data you want to see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.