Hello,
Today, we received an email notification that one of our users managed to sign into our ticket system as an actual user, and had automatically access to Confluence our documentation system.
This person has never been invited before, which is the way we add technicians to our support queues. Specifically, User Management > Users > Invite > Users
How come that this person managed to subscribe without an invitation? What settings do I need to change in order to manage these types of users via invitation only and not through signing in.
I tried this, but I'm not sure if this makes sense:
User Access settings and then I have the domain, then I clicked on EDIT
Then I changed the Jira Service Management to CUSTOMER instead of user and unchecked the admin approval.
Experts - Does that makes sense? is CUSTOMER with my domain still going to be able to access our tickets or should I keep them as user so that they have access to check the status of their tickets in the portal?