Here are the details for the error that I'm getting on the JQL below. Do you know what the root cause is?
Hi @Don DMack and welcome to the Community!
There is a typo in your query: it should be issuefunction instead of issuesfunction.
Hope this helps!
Hi,
Welcome to the community
The issuefunction JQL Function come from the Scriptrunner plugin, make sure you have it in your instance
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/scriptrunner-enhanced-search/jql-functions
Oh No :-( let me try it. Thanks for the catch. I tried it with the correction and I am still get an error.
Am I still missing something in my JQL or is the next step to confirm that ScriptRunner is installed in my instance of Jira?
Yes, the next thing to check is that you have Scriptrunner installed. Go to Admin -> App management to see it.
I have ScriptRunner installed. I'm using the Cloud version of Jira. This part of the JQL doesn't work: AND (issueFunction in linkedIssueof("project = ONACC")) When I remove that piece of the JQL, the rest of the JQL works.
Help :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.