Hi,
Sorry for my poor technology expertise. We currently use Jira Premium and every project has been set up to whoever set up, and I am trying to establish some structure so I can report on the support requests vs project lifecycles ( at the moment its alot of work to figure out what is what) however we as a business have decided to just start a whole new Jira software package and build up the tasks and flows on a clean slate bases. But I have no idea how to go about it as I have quite a few projects that are running still and I want to prepare the new environments before starting projects on there.
Possibly migrate new ticket or ongoing tickets to the new environment as it is. finished.
Can you please advise how I should go about the process to first acquire a new Jira for business with the right domain name (currently using an old business name)