Hello JIRA community!
I am hoping to get some guidance on the following, here is what I want to accomplish:
We have the JIRA Service Desk for an external facing customer portal for them to make tickets/issues. Once that is received, I want to be able to automate a duplication/clone onto our Internal development boards. I think I know how to do that, but my main question is whats the best way to manage the internal dialogue from those tickets back to the customer, or is the only option just to manually update the cloned card that is customer facing? Is there a way to trigger a notification for me (admin) that when the internal ticket is updated, it will prompt a notification to update the customer facing card?
Not looking for an end all solution here, fully understand it requires management just looking for some advice from fellow peers in a similar situation and getting information back and forth from developer to customer.
Thanks everyone!
Kim