Hello. I am trying to filter by component from different projects. The problem with the jira tickets is that each ticket has multiple components tagged and I am only trying to filter by certain components as I want to display the information in a dashboard
If I use the component not in () and include the components I don't want to appear, the result excludes all the tickets that have these components which isn't what I want to do as some of these tickets also have the components I am trying to filter for.
Does anyone know a query that I can use when creating the filter that allows me to filter for specific components in the tickets to showcase on my dashboard?
Example: A ticket has banana, apple, pears as tagged components and another ticket has banana, strawberry, berries as components. I am trying to filter for the tickets that have banana and to display it in a pie chart on a dashboard that shows how many times banana has been used as a component on the ticket but I don't want the other components like apples to also appear on the pie chart. I hope that makes it easier to understand my question