I have some issues (Epics --> Stories --> Sub-tasks) that I need new on a regular base, and I don’t want to create all the issues new all the time. So, I need a way to copy them.
As using one of the clone apps is not an option, I tried to kind of bulk copy the issues via CSV file import.
For this I exported the issues, changed the Component (to recognise and filter the new imported issues) and then tried a lot of different thinks to upload the issues and create new ones out of it.
I either managed to only change the component from the already existing issues into the new component, because I used already existing Parent ids/ Issues ids.
Or I managed to create all issues new, but without the right link from Sub-tasks to Story or from Story to Epic. This is because I can’t upload an existing Parent id/ Issue id to connect with, because I create all issues at the same time.
My question is: how can I create the issues new, with already linking them to the right parent, without only changing the already existing issues?
Thanks for your help