I wonder how the logic behind who's shown here works?
Hi @Andreas Lauberts Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The avatars shown are related to issues that have been assigned to these people.
You can click on an avatar to filter the issues assigned to this user.
Hi @Andreas Lauberts , thanks for your question and welcome to the community. I understood these are the users with work assigned to them in the Sprint. That is what my view looks like anyway, where only I am assigned work, or the tasks are unassigned.
I had always thought so too, not sure that's the case though. There's one avatar in there with no tickets assigned. What's the logic behind it?
Those are the unassigned issues, should not be the case in an Active Sprint.
Hi! There are users shown there with no tickets assigned to them, so not sure that is the logic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.