Activity stream or history on the jira profile show tickets that the user worked on recently.
But I can't figure out how jira chooses which tickets to show there, but recently it shows less than before.
For example, I can't see any tickets today, even though I have multiple tickets that I created, edited, commented on, etc, but this is still empty (screenshot attached)
Another example, shows another user's profile where this widget shows only one ticket, but when clicking on "view all", it shows more where user worked in the same way, but those other tickets are not shown.
I understand that I can just click on "view all" to see all of them, but the problem is that as on my profile, sometimes profiles don't show any tickets there so there is also no "view all" either
Is this configurable or if not, what are the parameters that jira uses to show those tickets?