no encuentro la papelera para poder sacar un tablero que elimine, me seria de mucha utilidad su ayuda
Hola @Erihannys.Galicia ,
¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Atlassian!
Me gustaría confirmar exactamente lo que eliminó. ¿Puede proporcionar una imagen de pantalla que muestre otro ejemplo del elemento que eliminó?
Hago esta pregunta porque algunos elementos se eliminan de forma permanente y no se pueden restaurar. No hablo español y no estoy seguro si mi aplicación de traducción ha traducido correctamente su pregunta.
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I would like to confirm exactly what you deleted. Can you provide a screen image that shows another example of the item that you deleted?
I am asking this question because some items are permanently deleted and can not be restored. I do not speak Spanish, and I am not sure if my translation application has accurately translated your question.
Hi, I deleted my dashboard and now I need it again, where can I get the trash can? I can't find the trash can to be able to remove a board to delete, your help would be very useful
Hi, I deleted my dashboard and now I need it again, where can I get the trash can?
I can't find the trash can to be able to remove a board to delete, your help would be very useful
elimine un tablero
El elemento que ha resaltado es el menú Proyectos. Los proyectos son los contenedores de los problemas.
Para eliminar el proyecto, ¿fue a la página Configuración/Detalles del proyecto y seleccionó Mover a la Papelera?
En caso afirmativo, haga clic en el ícono de ajustes y seleccione Proyectos.
Luego haga clic en la opción Papelera a la izquierda.
Luego busque su proyecto en la lista. Haga clic en el botón de tres puntos a la derecha junto al proyecto y seleccione Restaurar.
The item you have highlighted is the Projects menu. Projects are containers for issues.
To delete the project did you go to Project Settings / Details, and select Move to Trash?
If yes, then click on the gear icon and select Projects.
Then click on the Trash option on the left.
Then find your project in the list. Click on the three-dots button on the right next to the project, and select Restore.
No se muestra esa opción
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.