Hey, everyone!
I found myself having to work a lot with tables in Confluence Cloud lately. Doing that I encountered a few things along the way that I think could use improvement. And also some things I just would like to see, even if it's pretty unlikely for it to ever be implemented. That made me curious, so here's a question to have some fun with:
What would you change or add to Confluence Cloud tables if it was your decision?
I'll start. Usually I start by putting down thoughts in list form. Later I realize that a table would be better suited to make everything clearer. So what I'd like to have is...
- A way to quickly turn lists of bullet points into a table where the first level of bullet points would become one table column and the second level would become the next column.
- So this one would look like so:
| A way to quickly turn lists of bullet points into a table where the first level of bullet points would become one table column and the second level would become the next column. |
So this one would look like so:
|
Pretty wild, I know. Or would that also be useful for you? What else would you add?
Curious to see what you can come up with. 
Cheers!