Hi gang!
I have two accounts assigned to me with two different emails:
#1- 123@abc.com - The one I've used for the last 3 years
#2- 123@def.com - The one created for me, without notice
#1 is the one I've been using for the last two years, which holds all my history, but #2 is the one I should use after the company acquisition.
I know that the easiest way to do this is to go to Manage account / Email and change my email from #1 to #2, but, remember that someone created an account using #2 email a few months ago. Since I never used #2 account, I've decided to delete #2 account, go back to my #1 account and change email from #1 to #2, right?
Well no...
I've received two emails on #2 stating:
- Your #2 account will be permanently deleted in 14 days
- Sorry, we couldn't change your email, since email #2 is already assigned to another account
My questions are:
- Will I have to wait 14 days until I can assign #2 email to my #1 account?
- Is there a way to speed up the process?
Thanks