When I create an issue in one project, and assign a label, the label is removed when moving to a new project. How can I stop that?
Hi @Kelly Lillis
1. Please check if the label field is available in new project project where you are moving the issue.
2. Please could let us know how you are moving issue from one project to another? From the Move button available under the Action button of the issue or through Bulk Change option (available on Issue Navigator) or through the CSV?
Because moving issue from the Move button as shown above or from the Bulk Changes (available in Issue Navigator) is working fine for me, it's not removing the label.
Regards,Ashish
I am moving from the Move button in the action button. I just tested it and it does not remove it for one project I moved it to but it did remove it for a second one. The only difference is the one that kept the label is sprint-based, with backlog enabled, the other is kanban, with no backlog feature enabled. Why would this work differently for different projects?
also thank you so much for your fast response!!
@Ashish Bijlwan possible there is a bug here or I'm doing something wrong? It definitely removes labels most of the time when I move cross projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.