How to integrate Totango with Jira
Any doc links available on Atlassian
I want to populate data from Totango to Jira
Hello @Rasajna Meka
Did you refer to Totango's documentation?
https://support.totango.com/hc/en-us/articles/360061042331-Connecting-Jira-to-Totango
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for the url.I have gone through the url, I'm looking for Atlassian documentation.
Similarly the communication is one way data is flowing from Jira to Totango. I need both ways.
Yes. I have gone through this.
Atlassian does not necessarily provide its own documentation about the integrations with third party applications. It would be unreasonable to expect them to do that for the hundreds of third party apps that are available.
Most of the third party integration tools that claim to help integrate Jira and other third party apps support only one direction integration. So far I have not found one that claims to support moving data from Totango to Jira.
If Totango has a REST API then from the Jira side you could use Automation for Jira and the Send Web Request action to use that API.
You could contact Totango support and ask if they have a method to trigger pushing data from their app to Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.