I am trying to upload to elastic beanstalk with bitbucket and I am using the following yml file:
image: atlassian/default-image:2
pipelines:
branches:
development:
- step:
name: "Install Server"
image: node:10.19.0
caches:
- node
script:
- npm install
- step:
name: "Install and Build Client"
image: node:14.17.3
caches:
- node
script:
- cd ./client && npm install
- npm run build<br> artifacts:<br> - build/**
- step:
name: "Build zip"
script:
- cd ./client
- shopt -s extglob
- rm -rf !(build)
- ls
- cd ..
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y zip
- zip -r application.zip . -x "node_modules/**"<br> artifacts:<br> - application.zip
- step:
name: "Deployment to Development"
deployment: staging
script:
- ls
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:1.0.2
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_REGION
APPLICATION_NAME: $APPLICATION_NAME
ENVIRONMENT_NAME: $ENVIRONMENT_NAME
ZIP_FILE: "application.zip"All goes well until I reach the AWS deployment and I get this error:
+ docker container run \
--volume=/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build \
--volume=/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh:ro \
--volume=/usr/local/bin/docker:/usr/local/bin/docker:ro \
--volume=/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes \
--volume=/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes/atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes/atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy \
--workdir=$(pwd) \
--label=org.bitbucket.pipelines.system=true \
--env=BITBUCKET_STEP_TRIGGERER_UUID="$BITBUCKET_STEP_TRIGGERER_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME="$BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME" \
--env=BITBUCKET_GIT_HTTP_ORIGIN="$BITBUCKET_GIT_HTTP_ORIGIN" \
--env=BITBUCKET_PROJECT_UUID="$BITBUCKET_PROJECT_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_IS_PRIVATE="$BITBUCKET_REPO_IS_PRIVATE" \
--env=BITBUCKET_WORKSPACE="$BITBUCKET_WORKSPACE" \
--env=BITBUCKET_DEPLOYMENT_ENVIRONMENT_UUID="$BITBUCKET_DEPLOYMENT_ENVIRONMENT_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_SSH_KEY_FILE="$BITBUCKET_SSH_KEY_FILE" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER_UUID="$BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_BRANCH="$BITBUCKET_BRANCH" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_UUID="$BITBUCKET_REPO_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_PROJECT_KEY="$BITBUCKET_PROJECT_KEY" \
--env=BITBUCKET_DEPLOYMENT_ENVIRONMENT="$BITBUCKET_DEPLOYMENT_ENVIRONMENT" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG="$BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG" \
--env=CI="$CI" \
--env=BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER="$BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER" \
--env=BITBUCKET_STEP_RUN_NUMBER="$BITBUCKET_STEP_RUN_NUMBER" \
--env=BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER="$BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER" \
--env=BITBUCKET_GIT_SSH_ORIGIN="$BITBUCKET_GIT_SSH_ORIGIN" \
--env=BITBUCKET_PIPELINE_UUID="$BITBUCKET_PIPELINE_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_COMMIT="$BITBUCKET_COMMIT" \
--env=BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR="$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR" \
--env=PIPELINES_JWT_TOKEN="$PIPELINES_JWT_TOKEN" \
--env=BITBUCKET_STEP_UUID="$BITBUCKET_STEP_UUID" \
--env=BITBUCKET_DOCKER_HOST_INTERNAL="$BITBUCKET_DOCKER_HOST_INTERNAL" \
--env=DOCKER_HOST="tcp://host.docker.internal:2375" \
--env=BITBUCKET_PIPE_SHARED_STORAGE_DIR="/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes" \
--env=BITBUCKET_PIPE_STORAGE_DIR="/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/pipeline/pipes/atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy" \
--env=APPLICATION_NAME="$APPLICATION_NAME" \
--env=AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID="$AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID" \
--env=AWS_DEFAULT_REGION="$AWS_REGION" \
--env=AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY="$AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY" \
--env=ENVIRONMENT_NAME="$ENVIRONMENT_NAME" \
--env=ZIP_FILE="application.zip" \
--add-host="host.docker.internal:$BITBUCKET_DOCKER_HOST_INTERNAL" \
bitbucketpipelines/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:1.0.2
unable to resolve docker endpoint: open /root/.docker/ca.pem: no such file or directory
I'm unsure how to approach this as I've followed the documentation bitbucket lies out exactly and it doesn't look like there's any place to add a .pem file.