my organization isnt able to access Jira Software because of payment issues. I cant find where to change the credit card
Hi @Murilo Viriato Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Only System Admin can update Billing details. Kindly follow steps mentioned in below link
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-payment-methods/
Click Setting icon >> Billing >>Select "Manage Subscription" >> Billing Details >> Add Payment Method.
Thanks,
Vikrant Yadav
i can't find where to change credit card
This no longer works.
Same, I can not find anywhere in the settings or billing section to update or change payment method and I'm logged in as the admin.
Also can't find where to edit payment method. clicking "manage" next to a product only lets me view/change the subscription plan but no sign of any payment method or billing details.
I'm Org Admin for my organization and the steps above don't work. Figuring out how to pay you shouldn't be this hard.
Hi I know this post is old but there is no correct answer as far as I can tell.
Atlassian has two billing systems which can be confusing, as most of the documentation revolves around the one where you put the credit card details in the Billing administration zone.
If you are unable to follow the instructions because you cannot see the options which are shown there, try going to my.atlassian.comThis is a billing space where, considering you are organization admin, you will see your license information right on the main page. There you can change your credit card details.
If you do not see the licenses, you will probably also need to add your account as the billing detail, but for me this is not necessary.
Hope it helps.
it's crazy that this isn't obvious.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.