Hello, I tried finding the answer but had no luck so I thought I would ask 
I am wanting a 2 part automation (I tried 2 separate rules but the second does not seem to work).
My workflow goes from Complete > QC Check but staff only mark the subtasks as complete
I have a rule that once all subtasks are COMPLETE the parent moves to QC Check which is working. I then had another rule that once a parent moves to QC Check, have the subtasks follow. This one was not working and I am not sure if that's because it was trying to run before the parent moved. I tried combining them into one automation but that doesn't seem to work either (the parent moves but not the subtasks).
Is it possible to do this as one rule or do I need it as 2 separate ones?
Parent rule (working)

Dual rule attempt (only parent move is working)

Separate rule for subtasks (not working)
