Disclaimer: This is my first time using Jira, and I'm trying to use it to estimate a website project. I have some familiarity with Agile, though not from any particular dogma.
I've created a couple of epics, one for backend stuff and one for frontend stuff. I'm adding a bunch of tasks to my backlog under each, and I'm trying to make sure that I've estimated time for each one.
If I reload the page, none of the tasks (estimated or not) show anything for the estimated time.
If I mouse over the task, it shows 0m.
If I click on the task and the task has been estimated, the backlog is updated with the estimate.
If I click on the task and the task has not been estimated, nothing changes (which makes sense).
So, in order to see if I have estimated everything, I have to go to each item one by one and inspect it so the backlog updates.
Also (and I can put this in a separate issue if necessary), if there are any estimated sub-tasks, the task estimate remains 0. I haven't found a workaround for this one.